Enjoy the healing nature of time outdoors with family. Take a self guided tour of our organic fields, Discovery Garden and animal pens.
check here for existing bookings
The Farm Walk provides your family or small group of friends a place and time to experience nature, to smell, see, taste, touch, and hear all this organic farm and its wild spaces have to offer. In this way, we will set the stage for our children to develop their own healthy relationships with nature, food and exercise.
The admission donation gives you semi-private access to the upper farm and will help our nonprofit organization weather the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis. Additional funds gifted will support farm walk scholarships and our produce donation program to vulnerable families in our community or our farm care program for working families.
We are now allowing fruit picking with a few ground rules. Please do the following to make this a safe and pleasurable experience for all:
- read the signage
- wear a mask while picking
- drop your scraps in the bucket (not the field), then bring the bucket along to share with the hens)
- pick overripe fruit and leave in the rows to decompose (this is a service to our fields and will help the plants produce more for your next visit)
- step only between beds and not in the fruit beds
Please email email@example.com if your family needs a scholarship.
Along the tour route you will find:
- hilly paths to walk, run and skip along
- chicks and laying hens
- Pygmy goats
- a swaled hillside featuring citrus, grapes, pineapple guava and a frog pond (our favorite place on the farm for 5 senses exploration and hide and seek)
- a pony corral
- a cow named Bella and her friend, a pig named Lucky
- Discovery and permaculture gardens
- a beautiful picnic platform with a view
What to Bring:
- Water/ water bottles (there is plenty of potable water around the farm for refills)
- Close-toed shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Baby carrier/stroller
Farms are dynamic places. Some of these features will be at their best during certain times of year. Visit us often to watch the changes.
*We highly encourage you to visit in all types of weather.*
The refund policy allows refunds up to 7 days before your event, giving us enough time to rebook.
We do not consider weather a reason to cancel, rather an opportunity to see the farm in all its glorious forms.