“Love Apples galore, come and get some more!”
Join us Saturday, August 30th and again on Sept 6th from 10:00am – 3:00pm to U-pick tomatoes and more!
These will be great days to enjoy the farm and directly support our educational efforts, as 20% of the proceeds benefit the Live Earth Farm Discovery Program.
– Tomato price will be $1.50 per pound
– 20% of proceeds benefit the Discovery Program
– No harvest limit
– Bring your own bags or boxes for harvesting, and a wagon or other method of transporting your harvest from field to car
– Wear hats, sunscreen, etc. for protection from the elements
– Bring snacks and water, or a lunch to picnic on the farm
– Bring cash for paying (small bills really help!)
– Other farm veg and fruit will be available at our Farm Stand
– Snacking on tomatoes in the field is allowed, so bring your salt shaker
– Feel free to walk the farm and explore
– Other possible harvest opportunities: apples, berries, peppers, and cherry tomatoes
– We ask that you do not bring dogs to our farm; please leave them at home – thanks!