- Shredded Carrots
- Shredded Purple Cabbage
- Soy Sauce or Coconut aminos
- Rice paper rolls
- Mix soy sauce/coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Put chicken in and let marinade for at least 15 min (the longer they marinade the more flavor)
- Prep veggies. Shred carrots, and purple cabbage. Chop Mint, cilantro, and lettuce and place aside.
- Cook chicken in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil. Let cool till you are able to shred.
- Take rice paper sheet and dip in a bowl of water to make pliable
- Lay rice paper sheet on a cutting board and place veggies and chicken in the middle. The trick is to not over stuff.
- To roll, fold up top and bottom, then take one side and fold over one side and roll the rest of the way.