Apple Jelly, Turkey Bacon + Blue Cheese Flatbread! This recipe highlights one of Farm Discovery’s preserved products: Pink Peppercorn Apple Jelly. YUM. Shoutout to Terroir in a Jar!
We started by heating the jelly with a little bit of water in a pan over med/low heat until it reached our desired sauce consistency. Then, we used this as a glaze for our turkey bacon, and I mean… you could just stop there. SO GOOD.
We used the rest of the apple jelly sauce to serve as a base for our delicious flatbread. Scroll through to see the whole process!
You will need:
Farm Discovery’s Apple Jelly
Naan (or make your own flatbread base)
Greens: spinach or arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drizzle a little olive oil & brush jelly sauce all over surface of naan bread
- Add on toppings: walnuts, blue cheese & turkey bacon
- Bake for about 10 min
- Add greens tossed in oil on top & bake for 2-3 min more
- Let cool, slice up & enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! If you would like to get your hands on some Farm Discovery Apple Jelly right now, you can add it to your CSA order @liveearthfarm or with eatlocal.farm, OR shoot us an email: email@example.com