Ready in 90 minutes
This recipes features our Pink Peppercorn and Apple Jelly! When roasted it makes a delicious glaze you can put over mashed potatoes, or use in a dressing for a side salad. I will be using the rest of my glaze on chicken wings! You can substitute the pork tenderloin for chicken or fish, the cooking time will vary depending on the protein. This recipe is adapted from farm-monitor.com
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Parsley
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 1 ½ cups chopped apples
- ½ cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Apple Jelly
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold the tenderloin
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add tenderloin to skillet and brown on both sides. Remove tenderloin from skillet and place in baking dish, then sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- In the same skillet, cook apples and onion until the onions are soft; about 5 minutes. Add juice to skillet and stir, scraping up browned bits. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat and pour over tenderloin.
- Combine jelly and balsamic vinegar until smooth, spread on all sides of pork.
- Bake for 30 -45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees fahrenheit.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with apple onion mixture.